Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day

Just a list of things. Because I feel like it.

Ran--a lot more than I usually do. I'm thinking it was probably 4 miles. Trying again tomorrow.
Vegan cream cheese--its' pretty good, actually. My mom even likes it!
Wheat-free bagels--alright, could be better. I'll tweak the recipe next week or this weekend.
Orchestra concert--eh, it was okay.
Villani's class--not as exciting lately, oh well.
Calc--Parametric and polar equations. Ohmygosh, Epicycles are ridiculously awesome. And taking integrals with polars is...interesting. I'm writing a log about cycloids. I find them pretty awesome.
CHSAA-- I need to be practicing more before then!
Oh, gosh. I want to sleep. Being out in the sun for so long today really made me tired. But it felt so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment